• 500g salmon cut into fillets
• 1 red onion
• 1 bunch of carrots
• 200g Jerusalem artichokes
• 4 beets, scrubbed
• 3-4 tbsp rapeseed oil separated
• 2 tbsp of herbs of choice e.g. tarragon, thyme, parsley, dill
• 2 tbsp garlic powder
• 2 tbsp onion powder
• Sea salt
Preheat oven to 200°C and add oil to a baking tray.
Mix the spices and sea salt in a small bowl.
Place the salmon fillets on the baking tray, drizzle with rapeseed oil, and sprinkle with 1 tbsp of the mixed spices.
Wash and chop the vegetables, then add to a bowl with the remaining spice mixture and rapeseed oil. Toss until the vegetables are coated in oil and spices.
Put the vegetables around the salmon fillets on the baking tray and place it into the oven. Roast for 20-25 minutes, or until the salmon and vegetables are cooked through.
Serve with a side salad and herb yoghurt sauce. We suggest this one!
Herb yoghurt sauce
• 3 dl natural yoghurt
• 0.5 dl lemon juice
• 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
• 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
• 2 tbsp chopped fresh mint
• 1 garlic clove, crushed
Add yoghurt and lemon juice to a bowl. Add your herbs and garlic and mix until combined.