With us, it’s all about you. That’s why we want you to read and understand these terms.
When you reply to our message request with #AgreeOriflame you confirm you agree to this:
- You give Oriflame Cosmetics Global S.A., Oriflame Group companies, third party services providers, partners, agents and assignees (“Licensed Parties”) the right to use, reproduce, copy, edit, modify and display your photos, text, graphics, audio, video, username, handle, location information and comments (“Posts”) for commercial purposes at their sole discretion, including but not limited to on their webpages, social media pages operated by the Licensed Parties, promotional e-mails and advertisements, and in other marketing, promotional and advertising initiatives and in any media, for an unlimited time and throughout the world and without an obligation to pay you (“License Grant”).
- You confirm:
- you have created and own all rights in the Posts;
- everyone appearing in the Posts have given their permission to be in the Post including permission that the Licensed Parties’ can use the Post according to the License Grant;
- you are not a minor and nobody appearing in the Post is a minor;
- the Post does not infringe anybody else’s intellectual property rights including when used by the Licensed Parties according to the License Grant;
- the Post does not contain anybody’s personal information;
- if the Post contains statements or testimonials it is your true and honest opinion and you have not been paid to make such statements or testimonials;
- the Post does not contain offensive, defamatory or illegal material;
- the Licensed Parties have the right but not obligation to use your username (and real name, image, likeness, caption, location information or other identifying information, if given in the Post) in connection with the permitted use under the License Grant;
- the Licensed Parties can change, edit, or decide not to use your Post;
- you agree to release and hold harmless the Licensed Parties for all claims, demands, and liabilities made against them or incurred by them in connection with the permitted use of Posts under the License Grant;