Complementing your daily diet, Protein Blend delivers the essential amino acids your body needs – sourced from milk, egg and peas – as well as dietary fibre from apple, rosehip and sugar beet. Its unflavoured powder, with no added sugar or sweetener, mixes conveniently with food and liquids. Developed in Sweden.
PROFESSOR STIG STEEN – Developer of the Protein Blend
- Professor of cardiothoracic surgery at Lund University, one of the highest ranked universities in Sweden.
- Founder of Igelösa Life Science community on the outskirts of Lund – a research centre with strong ties to Lund University that conducts nutrition and lifestyle research.
- Member of Oriflame’s Scientific Advisory Board.
- Developer of the original Protein Blend formula.
- Famous for inventing the world-renowned LUCAS® Automatic Chest Compression
Device – a device that has led to increased rates of heart attack survival worldwide.
THE DAILY ABC APPROACH TO WELLNESS.
Our nutritionists know that establishing a daily Wellness routine can make a big difference because some days you eat well and get all the nutrients your body needs, but on other days you fall short. To help you feel your best, we’ve developed an easy daily ABC approach with our Wellness products.
- ACTIVATE to fill nutritional gaps, using vitamins, minerals and omega-3.
- BUILD your defenses with protein and the antioxidant Astaxanthin.
- CUSTOMISE your diet as needed to suit individual nutritional requirements using our other supplements, bars and soups.
Because Protein Blend’s formula is unflavoured and has no added sugar or sweetener there are so many ways to harness its numerous benefits while still enjoying the flavours you love. Protein Blend can be added to a wide range of foods and beverages – either during cooking/baking process, or by mixing it in at the table.
HOW TO MIX IT?
Simply add one scoop (18g) of the powder to your food or beverage and stir well.
Protein Blend is Stig Steen’s renowned original formula, designed to deliver high-quality nutrition through an ideal blend of slow release carbohydrates, fats, fibre and the following specially selected proteins:
- Egg, which has a complete amino acid profile.
- Pea protein, naturally-sourced, free from common allergens and without cholesterol or lactose.
- Whey protein, which has a complete amino acid profile and is absorbed fast.
3 SOURCES OF DIETARY FIBRE
According to Nordic Nutrition Recommendations and other international guidelines, a daily intake of at least 25-35 grams of dietary fibre is beneficial to health. It has been reported that most people fall short of this recommendation. Protein Blend is high in fibre and a convenient way of increasing your fibre intake. It features:
- Golden Apple: A good natural source of dietary fibre and vitamin C.
- Sugar Beet: Contain almost 70% dietary fibre and are gluten free.
- Rosehip: A good natural source of dietary fibre, and vitamin C.
WHY IS PROTEIN SO IMPORTANT?
Proteins are an essential part of the billions of cells that our bodies create every day. By supplying amino acids – your body’s fundamental building blocks – proteins help your body to perform a vast number of functions – from repairing tissue to creating enzymes. Protein Blend is the perfect complement to your diet, providing 8 grams of high-quality protein per serving.
WHY IS DIETARY FIBRE IMPORTANT?
According to Nordic Nutrition Recommendations and other international guidelines, a daily intake of at least 25-35 grams of dietary fibre is beneficial to health. It has been reported that most people fall short of this recommendation. Protein Blend is high in fibre and a convenient way of increasing your fibre intake.