If you have any queries related to these Terms and Conditions, as well as any issues during the ordering process you can contact our customer service team at Phone: 0207 1180081 (UK) / 01485 1010 (IE) e-mail: email@example.com (UK) / firstname.lastname@example.org (ROI) from 08:30 to 16:30, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
These Terms & Conditions are subject to change. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to amend or otherwise update these Terms & Conditions at any time without notice. Notification of any amendment shall be affected by posting the amended Terms & Conditions on the Site and the amended Terms & Conditions shall then become effective immediately, but no changes will be retrospective and shall not affect the terms under which any Products may previously have been purchased by you. Your continued use of the Site for the placing of any orders for Products after the effective date of a change shall mean that you agree to accept these Terms & Conditions as amended or otherwise updated at that time. Accessing this Site by non-registered customers is an acceptance of the risk that the information on this Site may be changed or removed.
Terms and Conditions for Online Customers
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”), together with your order if you buy a Product, and other documents referred to in these Terms (“Agreement”), form an agreement between ORIFLAME HOLDINGS BV registered in Hoogstraat 8. 5462 CX Veghel. The Netherlands), VAT: NL006687702B01, (“Oriflame”, “us”) and you ("you", the "Customer").
The Terms stipulate the legal terms and conditions governing your use of this Oriflame sales platform https://uk.oriflame.com (the “Site”) for your purchase of Products.
The Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us pertaining to the subject matter and supersede all prior or other arrangements, understandings, negotiations and discussions, whether oral or written.
- 1. ELIGIBILITY
- 1.1.You represent and warrant that you are eighteen years of age or older, or if you are under the age of eighteen you are accessing the Site with the knowledge and consent of your parent or legal guardian.
- 1.2.You also represent and warrant that you are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations and warranties set forth in these Terms, and to abide by and comply with these Terms.
- 1.3.You represent and warrant that you can affect payments with a credit card or other payment method permitted by the Site.
- 2. YOUR ACCOUNT
If you register with us through the Site (“Registered Customer”) you are responsible for choosing a secure password which shall contain at least 6 characters, for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer or device, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur using your account or password. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
- 3. PRODUCTS
- 4. PLACING AN ORDER
- 4.1.You may place orders from the Site by selecting the Products you wish to buy. Placing of an order is considered to be an offer made by you to us to buy the selected Products.
- 4.2.An order shall be considered placed when the following steps have been completed:
- 4.2.1.you have selected the Products you wish to buy by using the option “add to bag”; you may at any time review and modify the content of the shopping bag by changing the quantity of Products, deleting Products or removing the entire content of the shopping bag;
- 4.2.4.you have selected your preferred method of delivery and payment.
- 4.3.Once your online order is placed, it cannot be changed via theSite, you will need to contact Customer Services at Phone: 0207 1180081 (UK) / 01485 1010 (IE) e-mail: email@example.com (UK) / firstname.lastname@example.org (ROI). Please see clause 9 if you wish to cancel your order.
- 4.4.When we have accepted your order, an order confirmation will be sent to you by e-mail at which point the purchase contract will come into existence. We may refuse to accept your order without stating a reason for such rejection. We will refund in full any payment you have already made.
- 4.5.In addition to the order confirmation you will receive a packing list with your Products. The packing list provides a summary of the Products shipped to you. It serves as your sales receipt and it also contains important information about your rights as a consumer.
- 4.6.If you order online, please note the following:
- 4.6.1.these Terms together with our confirmation of your order will form the contract between you and Oriflame for the sale and purchase of the Products (which we recommend are saved or printed by you) or as may be communicated by us using other means of communication;
- 4.6.2.the contract may only be concluded in ENGLISH and not in any other languages;
- 4.6.3. Oriflame subscribes to the Codes of Conduct set out in clause 18.2 of the Terms.
- 4.7.Orders completed and paid cannot be cancelled by you, except as described in clauses 8 and 9.
- 4.8.Orders can be placed at any time during the day save for certain limited unavailability when we update the Site.
- 4.9.Not all of the Products described on the Site may be available at all times, and availability may vary based on location and timing. If a Product is out of stock at the time you place your order, we will use reasonable endeavours to inform you before your order is finalised so that you can change or abandon the order.
- 4.10.The Site may occasionally, and for limited periods of time, not be available due to maintenance or for various technical reasons. Oriflame will not be responsible for such unavailability or other technical failures and will not accept any claims alleged to arise out of any such failures.
The availability of the products and services described on the Site, and the descriptions of such products and services, may vary based on location and timing.
- 5. PRICES AND PAYMENT
- 5.1.Except where noted otherwise, the prices of the Products displayed on the Site represent the full retail price for the Products at the moment the order is placed. All prices are indicated in local currency and are inclusive of VAT.
- 5.2.We reserve the right to change the prices at any time and in our sole discretion but any change to the prices of Products you select before placing your order will not form part of the contract between us unless you and we expressly agree that it will.
- 5.3.The prices do not include the costs of transport, delivery and any other fees and charges that are clearly indicated as being additional charges to the price during the ordering process and that may vary depending on the delivery method chosen by you.
- 5.4.If you are in possession of a special offer coupon and you have activated it by submitting its code as indicated on the Site we will deduct the value of this from the price.
- 5.5.Payments can be made by credit card or by other means specified in these Terms. Most major payment cards are accepted. Normally your bank card is not charged until after the availability of the products in the shopping bag has been verified. You will always be entitled to the refund under clause 9.
- 5.6.For the purposes of payment collection, we cooperate with Intrum Justica and other third suppliers as we may notify you in advance from time to time.Should you opt for payment by invoice, you may expect to receive invoices and communication about the payment from this external services provider. As a rule all invoices must be paid within 14 days according to the instructions noted therein. Late payments interest may be charged on a daily basis at the relevant collection agency’s contractual interest rate as well as the reasonable costs of recovering the debts. For further information about payment methods including any possible credit terms please contact Customer Services at Phone: 0207 1180081 (UK) / 01485 1010 (IE) e-mail: email@example.com (UK) / firstname.lastname@example.org (ROI.)
- 5.7.For the safety of online payments made with a card, all payment information is encrypted.As Oriflame works with authorized payment service providers, credit card information is handled properly and in accordance with the international payment card industry data security standards.
- 5.8.If we provide the option of recurring card payments, you will have the possibility to explicitly select and subscribe for this convenient payment method.Any further payments will then be authorized against your payment card at the time the order is placed, and the amount will be charged to your payment card at the moment Oriflame dispatches the ordered products.You will be able to withdraw from the recurring payment at any time by going to your profile page and clicking on the payment card tab.
- 6. DELIVERY AND TRANSFER OF RISK
- 6.1.The ordered Products can be delivered only in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland.
- 6.2.Delivery will be made to your home address indicated to us unless you select otherwise in your order. In the case of parcels with excessive weight you will be advised by e-mail or text by the logistics company about the address of the pick-up point where delivery will be made.
- 6.3.We will process and deliver your order in the shortest possible time but no later than 30 days after the order has been confirmed by us. We shall not be liable for delays in delivery caused by circumstances beyond our control.
- 6.4.The risk of loss of Products and title to the Products will pass to you upon delivery of the Products.
- 6.5.Oriflame will not be responsible for non-delivery, wrong or late delivery of an order caused by the provision by you of incorrect or incomplete information.
- 6.6.We reserve the right to unilaterally cancel an order placed by you at any time if we reasonably suspect that you are in breach of any of these Terms.We will refund in full any payment you have already made.
- 7. CONFORMITY OF OUR PRODUCTS
We warrant that Oriflame’s cosmetic products are manufactured in accordance with the Guidelines for Good Manufacturing Practices for Cosmetic Product EN ISO 22716:2007 and the Oriflame Code of Practice.
- 8. RIGHT TO CANCEL ORDERS
- 8.1.We strictly adhere to the Product return rules applicable in the Territory. Please see clause 9 for details.
- 8.2.Without prejudice to your right to cancel an order and return a Product, upon receipt of the delivery you should check its content to make sure that it does not contain any Products that might have been damaged during transportation.You, or the person receiving the Products in your name, are requested to notify Customer Services immediately by submitting a claim and describing the damage/defect.You can also send the claim by e-mail at email@example.com (UK) / firstname.lastname@example.org (ROI).
- 9. RIGHTS OF RETURN AND REFUND
- 9.1.You may cancel an order for Product(s) without giving any reason during the period set out below in clause 9.2. This means that during the relevant period, if you change your mind or for any other reason you decide you do not want to keep a Product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the order and receive a refund.
- 9.2.You may cancel an order at any time even after you have received the order confirmation by e-mail or after your order has been verbally accepted by Customer Services but no later than 14 days from the day you have received physical possession of the Products or the last of the Products if there is more than one.
- 9.3.To cancel an order, please contact Customer Services at Phone: 0207 1180081 (UK) / 01485 1010 (IE) e-mail: email@example.com (UK) / firstname.lastname@example.org (ROI) or by post to Oriflame Cosmetics, Suites E/F Old Stratford Business Park, Falcon Drive, Milton Keynes, MK19 6FG.You can use the model form available at https://uk.oriflame.com to notify us about your cancellation, but you can give us notice in some other way as long as we receive a clear statement (e.g. by letter, email, or telephone) of your decision to cancel. If you complete this form online and submit it through our website we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a cancellation on a durable medium (e.g. by e-mail) without delay. You may wish to keep a copy of your cancellation notification for your own records. You just need to exercise your right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired. Therefore, if you send us your cancellation notice by e-mail or by post, then your cancellation is effective from the date you sent us the e-mail or posted the letter to us. If you call us to notify us of your cancellation, then your cancellation is effective from the date you telephone us.
- 9.4.You will receive a full refund of the price you paid for the Products and any applicable delivery charges you paid (except for the additional cost if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us). We may make a deduction from the refund for any loss in value of any Product(s) supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. You are only liable for any diminished value of the Product(s) resulting from the handling of the Products beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product(s). We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within (a) fourteen (14) calendar days after the day we receive back from you any Products supplied, or (b) (if earlier) 14 calendar days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the Products or (c) if no Products were supplied, 14 calendar days after the day on which you gave us notice of cancellation as described in clause 9.3, subject to clause 9.7. If you returned the Products to us because they were faulty or mis-described, please see clause 9.5.
- 9.5.If you have returned the Products to us because they are faulty or mis-described, we will refund the price of a defective Product in full, any delivery charges you paid for the products to be delivered to you, and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us.
- 9.6.We will refund you on the credit card, debit card or other means used by you to pay, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the refund.
- 9.7.Please note that certain products are delivered sealed for health or hygiene reasons and you may not cancel your order and return those products if they have been unsealed after delivery. Those products are identified appropriately in the catalogue on our website.
- 9.8.If the Products were delivered to you:
- 9.8.1.you must return the Products to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which you cancel the order/contract. The deadline is met if you send back the Products before the period of 14 days has expired.
- 9.8.2. unless the Products are faulty or not as described (in this case, see clause 9.5), you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Products to us; and
- 9.8.3.you have a legal obligation to keep the Products in your possession and to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession.
- 9.9.Details of your legal right to cancel and an explanation of how to exercise it including the suggested Returns Forms are provided on your sales receipt, as described under clause 4.5. You can also download the Returns Form here.
- 9.10.We are under a legal duty to supply Product(s) that conform to the contract. As a consumer, you will always have legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or not as described. These legal rights are not affected by the returns policy in this clause 9 or these Terms. Advice about your legal rights in the Territory is available from your local Consumer Advice Office.
- 9.11.We further guarantee the quality of any Product which carries the Oriflame name and certify that they are manufactured by us, or for us, meet the highest standards of quality. We are confident that our customers will find our products satisfactory in every way.We therefore offer a further Oriflame guarantee that allows you to exchange or get a full refund for any Product you are not completely satisfied with.This exchange or refund shall be claimed within 30 days from your receipt of the Product.This guarantee does not apply to any Product intentionally damaged or misused.Unless communicated otherwise, returns and refunds under this clause shall be made in accordance with the terms of the preceding paragraphs of this clause 9. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
- 10. PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
- 10.2.By submitting an order you give your consent to the storing and processing of Personal Data by us, the Oriflame Group (being us, our ultimate holding company, and any entity that is controlled directly or indirectly by that ultimate holding company) and by certain third parties, i.e. Oriflame beauty consultants, third party suppliers and third party service providers authorised or hired by us for the purpose of delivering of your orders, for credit collection or other supporting activities (the “Authorised Users”). We may further require you to express explicitly your agreement to the provision, storage and use of Personal Data by us by ticking a designated box on the Site.
- 10.3.When we provide Personal Data to Authorised Users we will provide only such Personal Data that is needed by them to perform their services. All Authorised Users are explicitly prohibited from using any Personal Data for purposes other than the mentioned above and from sharing any Personal Data with anyone other than us or as may be required by law.
- 10.4.If you give your explicit consent covering especially the disclosure and the use for marketing purposes, we will also provide your Personal Data to the Beauty Consultant chosen by you or assigned to you by us, so that the Beauty Consultant may use your Personal Data to inform you of our new Products, services, events and promotions.Such Personal Data may also include details about your orders.
- 10.5.You have the right to review, update or correct your Personal Data by logging into your account and updating the details or by sending an e-mail to our customer service team. We may need to contact you to verify that the request has been made by or is authorised by you.
- 10.6.You may at any time refuse receipt of commercial information from us or from a Beauty Consultant; such refusal shall be sent to the e-mail address indicated in relevant commercial information received from us or the Beauty Consultant.
- 11. OPTIONS FOR REGISTERED CUSTOMERS.
- 11.1.To improve the efficiency of the ordering process, we offer the option of registering on the Site. Once you have registered, we will save your Personal Data and use it automatically in future orders.
- 11.2.You are advised that the Beauty Consultants are not employees, agents or representatives of Oriflame and are not in any way authorised to act on our behalf. The Beauty Consultants are independent contractors who work with us and know our Products and offers. The Beauty Consultants are bound by our strict rules of behaviour and ethics stipulated in our Code of Conduct.We encourage you to inform our customer service team about any unfair, aggressive or otherwise inappropriate behaviour of a Beauty Consultant.
- 12. TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHT.
- 12.1.Oriflame, our logo and the names of the Products or the Product ranges produced, marketed, sold or distributed by us are trademarks of the Oriflame Group.All other trademarks, service marks, and logos used on the Site are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Oriflame.Any use and/or copying of any marks appearing on the Site require the prior explicit consent of their respective owner.
- 12.2.All content included in, or made available through the Site including, but not limited to software or digital code, scripts, text, artworks, photographs, graphics, logos, button icons, still or moving images, video and audio clips and data compilations (the “Content”) is the property of Oriflame, its Content suppliers or other respective owners who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Oriflame.Content not owned by us has been duly licensed to us by these owners and is protected from unauthorized use, copying and dissemination by copyright, trademark, publicity and other laws and by international treaties.
- 12.3.Unless expressly permitted in writing by us, you shall not capture, reproduce, perform, transfer, sell, license, modify, create derivative works from or based upon, republish, reverse engineer, upload, edit, post, transmit, publicly display, frame, link, distribute, or exploit in whole or in part any of the Content.Nothing contained in these Terms or on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Content in any manner without the prior written consent of us or of such third party that may own the Content or intellectual property displayed on the Site.
- 12.4.The Site is protected by copyright.Reproduction, copying, sale, resale or trade with the Site is strictly prohibited.
- 12.5.Any use of the Content other than as permitted in these Terms will constitute a breach of the Terms and may constitute copyright and/or design right and/or patent infringement. You agree not to use the Content for any unlawful purposes and not to breach our rights or the rights of others. You agree not to interfere (or permit the use of your registration by a third party to interfere) with the normal processes or use of the Site by other parties, including without limitation by attempting to access administrative areas of the Site.
- 13. TERMINATION; MODIFICATION.
- 13.1.We shall determine whether or not you are in compliance with these Terms at any time in our sole discretion.Any breach of the Terms may result in restrictions on your access to and use of all or part of the Site.
- 13.2.If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
- 13.3.We reserve the right to modify or discontinue this Site, or any portion thereof without notice to you or any third party.
- 14. ERRORS AND CORRECTIONS.
While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and current information on the Site, we do not warrant or represent that the Site will be error-free. Data entry errors or other technical problems may sometimes result in inaccurate information being shown. We reserve the right to correct any inaccuracies or typographical errors on our Site, including pricing and availability of Products and services, and shall have no liability for such errors. We may also make improvements and/ or changes to the Site's features, functionality, or content at any time. If you see any information or description you believe to be incorrect, please contact our customer service team.
- 15. LINKS.
We may provide links to third party websites or resources. Our provision of such links is not an endorsement of any information, Product or service reached through such link. We are not responsible for the content or performance of any portion of the Internet including other websites to which the Site may be linked for or that can be accessed by the Site. You are requested to inform us of any errors or inappropriate material found on websites to which this Site is or may be linked.
- 16. COMPLAINT HANDLING AND DISPUTES.
- 16.1.Any complaints, questions and requests can be made to Oriflame Customer Services at Phone: 0207 1180081 (UK) / 01485 1010 (IE) e-mail: email@example.com (UK) / firstname.lastname@example.org (ROI). If you are not satisfied with the reply from Oriflame Customer Services you may contact the Direct Selling Association UK and Ireland, or European Direct Selling Association (Seldia) at www.fairselling.eu.
- 16.2.Without prejudice to our mutual right to bring any matter relating in any way to your use of the Site or to the Products you have bought from us to the court we would do our best to resolve any such dispute by means of amicable negotiation to agree a mutually acceptable solution rather than in court. Please discuss issues and direct any claims to our customer service team in the first instance. However, you have, at all times, the right to bring any possible disputes to the attention of the National Consumer Advice Centre of the Territory.
- 16.3.Shouldanydisputearisingfromthetransactionnot be resolved directly between you and us, there are also a number of government approved and EU listed certified alternative dispute resolution service providers, including ProMediate (UK)Limited (www.promediate.co.uk) and others which can be accessed here http://ec.europa.eu/odr; but we are not obliged to and do not agree to have our customers' complaints handled by these providers.
- 17. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION.
- 17.1.If you are based in the United Kingdom, these Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and, subject to clause 16, both we and you agree to submit any disputes arising out of these Terms including in relation to the sale of goods to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, if you are based in Scotland to the courts of Scotland or in Northern Ireland to the courts in Northern Ireland. If you are based in Republic of Ireland, these Terms are governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland and, subject to clause 16, both we and you agree to submit any disputes arising out of these Terms including in relation to the sale of goods to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland.
- 18. MISCELLANEOUS.
- 18.1.Oriflame is not responsible for blocking by administrators of mail servers transmitting the messages or notifications to your e-mail address or for removing or blocking of e-mails by software installed on your computer.
- 18.2.Oriflame strictly adheres to the UK Direct Selling Association’s Code of Consumer Practice (www.dsa.org.uk) the Code of Conduct of Seldia (http://www.seldia.eu/images/ethics/SELDIA_CodeofConduct_2015.pdf) and the World Federation of Direct Selling Associations (WFDSA) (http://www.wfdsa.org/files/world-codes/code-book.pdf). Oriflame requires its Consultants to strictly adhere to these codes as further implemented in the Oriflame Code of Ethics and Rules of Conduct.You can also obtain copies of these documents from Customer Services at 02071180081 (UK) 014851010 (ROI) or e-mail us at email@example.com (UK) firstname.lastname@example.org (IE)
- 18.3.We may transfer our rights and obligations under a contract to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms.
- 18.4.You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms to another person if we agree in writing. However, if you have purchased a Product as a gift, you may transfer the benefit of our warranty in clause 7 to the recipient of the gift without needing to ask our consent.
- 18.5.Each contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms. However, the recipient of your gift of a Product will have the benefit of our warranty at clause 7, but we and you will not need their consent to cancel or make any changes to these Terms.
- 18.6.Each of the clauses in these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining clauses will remain in full force and effect.
- 18.7.The failure of Oriflame to enforce any of the provisions herein shall not be deemed a waiver of their enforceability.
- 18.8.Oriflame reserves the right to update and amend these Terms. Any change or update will become effective from the moment of its publication on our website www.oriflame.co.uk.
- 18.9.Any such changes will be considered accepted if you continue to order Products after the changes have been implemented.
- 18.10.Unless you opt otherwise we may send you alerts, notifications, e-mail, direct mail and generally communicate with you. However, we may send you electronic direct marketing only ifyou have given us your explicit consent. You can update your preferences for marketing communications from us at any time by logging into your user settings. By accepting these Terms you agree that Oriflame will send you any other information/ communications regarding your purchase orders on durable medium other than paper (i.e. via e-mail or any other means addressed personally to you that allow you to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a long enough period and that also allows you the unchanged reproduction of such information).
- 18.11.The notice period for any notice given under these Terms shall start on the date that the notice is posted by registered post. If notice is given by any other means, the notice period shall start running on the day of receipt of the notice. This does not apply to informing us of returns under clause 9 – the time period for returns runs from the date you inform us that you wish to return the Product.
- 18.12.As a retail customer you do not have any rights to participate in our trading scheme: our products are supplied to you strictly on a not for resale basis and you may not market or resell the products which you buy from us; you may not market our business opportunity or attempt to recruit others; and you may not earn any commissions or bonuses under our compensation plan.
- 18.13.Further details of Oriflame are set out below:
Name: Oriflame Holdings BV
Address: Hoogstraat 8. 5462 CX Veghel. The Netherlands
Trade or other public register
The Netherlands Chamber of Commerce Commercial Register registration number: 16061386
- 19. CONTACT US
“Oriflame Products” or “Products” are the cosmetics and the related accessories as well as certain dietary supplements offered for sale under the Oriflame Trademarks. All Products, prices, offers and promotions set out on the Site are valid and binding only during the period indicated or, if no period is indicated, during your browsing session. The product details on the Site include descriptions of the Products’ main characteristics.
The images of products in our catalogue or on our website are for illustrative purposes only: the shape, colour and size of the products delivered to you may vary from the examples shown in our catalogue or on our website and such variations do not constitute a product defect.