1. WHY DID WE INCLUDE NATURAL SWEDISH INGREDIENTS BLENDS IN OPTIMALS?
Creating products that are inspired, as well as respectful, of nature is part of our heritage. Throughout the decades we have gathered in-depth knowledge of natural ingredients and their benefits – it made sense then, to turn to Swedish nature for inspiration when creating our new Optimals ranges. Each extract has been uniquely blended by Oriflame scientists to offer a tailored solution to a specific skin need.
2. WHAT IS IT ABOUT SWEDISH INGREDIENTS THAT INSPIRED YOU?
Some of the world's most resilient plants are found in Sweden. Tested by an often harsh Northern climate, they can endure yearly temperature changes ranging from -20°C to +30°C. These conditions are extreme for flora. To survive sub-zero temperatures, plants must be able to preserve nutrients. This results in plants with rich concentrations of antioxidants, vitamins and essential oils – components known to be found in the extracts that we have chosen.
3. TELL US MORE ABOUT THE INGREDIENTS!
In addition to other staple ingredients found in skin care products, the Age Revive range combines 11 natural ingredients that can be found in Swedish nature: Silver Birch, Redcurrant, Sea Buckthorn, Linseed Oil, Blackberry, Horse Chestnut, Blackcurrant, Raspberry, Juniper, Oats and Red Clover. These ingredients were uniquely combined to create individual blends for each product within the Age Revive range; all chosen to help you achieve beautiful, younger-looking skin. Some have nourishing and hydrating properties that help care for the skin and others help improve key signs of ageing like fine lines, dark spots and dullness.
4. TELL US MORE ABOUT THE AGE REVIVE PRODUCTS!
Well, the purpose of Age Revive is to offer people a simple, yet effective all-in-one solution for their anti-ageing needs. That meant creating one range that targets multiple signs of ageing. To be able to do so, we had to make sure each of Age Revive’s effective formulas addressed specific skin concerns. This is why a full routine, including all products in the range, is so important.
- The cleanser and toner remove built-up impurities in the evening and dead skin cells in the morning.
- The eye cream helps boost micro-circulation to minimise dark circles and target fine lines.
- The Serum provides the first level of hydration. It includes Hyaluronic Acid, which helps to capture water and is naturally found in the body.
- The day cream has a firming active that targets fine lines and wrinkles, plus an anti-pollution active that helps to protect the skin throughout the day.
- The night cream nourishes, replenishes and restores the skin during the night.