Want to keep to a balanced diet without giving up all things sweet? These healthy holiday protein cookies are just what you need: a simple and easy recipe with cinnamon, vanilla, no added sugar – and some added protein of course!
• 60g rolled oats
• ½ tsp baking powder
• 40g Wellness by Oriflame Protein Blend
• ½ tsp vanilla powder
• 1 tbsp agave syrup
• 1 egg
• 2 tsp ground cinnamon
• 2 tbsp apple puree
• 2 tbsp coconut oil
1. Blend the rolled oats in a blender to form a flour.
2. Pour all the dry ingredients into a bowl and mix together.
3. Take a new bowl and mix all the liquid ingredients separately.
4. Mix together the dry and liquid ingredients until dough is formed.
5. Put the dough in the fridge for 30 minutes.
6. Take the dough out and, using your hands, roll the dough into evenly shaped balls, flatten and place on a baking tray.
7. Put the cookies in the oven for 8-10 minutes at 180°C.
8. Take the cookies out, let them cool, and then enjoy!